I picked up two of the most underrated crossdressing items in existence today: sports bras. They are not the most typical clothing we tend to get but I think there are several reasons to have at least one in your wardrobe:
- They are all day comfortable with no wire and nice wide straps that don’t fall down
- They are nearly invisible under shirts since they don’t have any cups to puff out the front or strap adjustments to give away what we are wearing. Ideal for underdressing. Even if straps do show through they resemble an undershirt.
- They are the one bra that is acceptable to wear without a shirt and wearing one around the house without a shirt is relaxing and take it from me when I say it feels feminine.
- They are designed to be cooling which means on those hot days you are less likely to be overheated.
- They are still very feminine since men don’t typically wear them since men don’t typically have breasts. They just aren’t lace or satin feminine but the fit feminine.
- They cover the entire breast meaning your breast forms, if you choose to have any, don’t show through the side making the look very realistic.
- They are cost effective as the two I got today were 2 for $20 at Old Navy. Typically you can find one for under $20
- They can add some feminine flair to your workout routine comfortably since that is what they are designed for.
- They also offer excellent support
These are all reasons that I think these are underrated for our activities. If I had breasts that I needed to support I could totally see myself wearing a sports bra on a regular basis just for the simple comfortable support. Not every item of female clothing we own has to be the traditional sexy feminine to be sexy and fun. They come in variety of colours for your personal enjoyment , as from the picture up top you can see I got a blue and pink one and they are so enjoyable. So I encourage you to consider adding a sports bra or two to your wardrobe, I have never regretted having one around and they do fulfill my feminine needs.
Also Yoga Pants should be considered as they are feminine, comfortable, and ideal for a work out though there is no underdressing potential there.
Thoughts? Do you have a sports bra? Have you ever considered one?