Just putting out there that I’m really loving being a woman while also being a man. But really it’s the being a woman I’m enjoying. And no matter what level of femininity you have you should accept and embrace it because since I accepted my bigender nature and embraced that I’m also a woman I have:
- Been much happier than I have been in a long time. Was pretty depressed before
- Been eating better
- Working out again since I really want to look good as a woman, and side benefit look better as a man. Oh and generally healthier
- I noticed my men’s pants are looser and I’m down a belt notch and they look way better. Even as a man I look better.
- Improved my posture
- Been smiling more
- Wanting to have pictures taken of me
- Looking at pictures of myself and loving the person I see
- Being out of the house as a woman
- Loving my long red hair on my shoulders or blowing in a slight breeze
- Having my breasts proudly sitting on my chest and no one thinking it is odd
- I’m loving the compliments, seriously the white plunge neck top I have had laying around for years never really liking but always wanting to wear to work has garnered me a tonne of compliments.
- I’m loving the acceptance and support from those around me and feel more connected than ever before
- I love being honest with myself
- Oh right, I just about forgot, I’m also now more comfortable as a man. Who would have thought?
I know bigender isn’t for everyone. But what ever level femininity you have accept and embrace it. If you just like to look like a woman on occasion, like to wear panties, or are willing to take the dive and be a woman do it. It took me 25 years to do it and now I’m never going back. I am loving every moment of my womanhood and femininity and loving myself again.
And now a photo line up just to show this woman off to the world. It also helps that the spouse is a professional portrait photographer but these were all taken with my Galaxy S9 so you don’t need fancy equipment just a good eye and knowledge.